Archive for July 13, 2012
Do your students need help with career direction or skills in finding and keeping a job? If the answer to either question is yes, GRCC offers two classes to help!
- CLS 101 is a one credit course focusing on career decision-making. This course is offered in a two day format during the Fall semester.
- CLS 105 is a two credit course which assists students in the development of successful employment search strategies for today’s competitive and changing job market. This class starts October 17.
Go for Green is an exciting three month promotion (July 1-September 30) rewarding green driving behavior open to GRCC students and staff.
- Register today at http://therapid.greenride.com/GRCC
- Sign up for the incentive and log your trips on your commute calendar.
- Request your Reward next to the incentive for which you signed up for to register for the raffle.