To better understand the place of copyright in higher education, GRCC joined the U-Maryland University College’s Center for Intellectual Property (CIP) as an institutional member. This is your invitation to set up an individual profile so you may access CIP’s copyright literacy initiatives. Our Institutional Membership in the CIP Community provides:
- Exclusive access to online Community Conversations with copyright scholars and practitioners
- Access to the CIP Action Center and Legislative Alert service
- Access to full-text documents and media in the Community File Library
- A listing of current Institutional Members prominently featured within the Community portal and the Center’s website.
To create your individual profile under GRCC’s institutional membership:
- Go to the membership form to register with the community
- Complete the entire form, choosing Employee of a Member Institution as your membership choice on the first step.
- When prompted, under Employee Verification, for a promo code, enter: InstMbrEmployee
- When prompted, under Institution Verification, for the member institution, select: Grand Rapids Community College
Once you have created your individual profile, your membership will be linked to the Grand Rapids Community College Institutional Membership. You can log into the online member community to participate in the monthly Community Conversations. In addition, if you personally register for workshops and/or for-a-fee-programming, you will receive member pricing. See the most recent educational programming information below the line.
If you have any problems or questions with setting up your free account with CIP as an employee of an institutional member, please contact Nan Schichtel at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employee of a member institution, you can save $320 on the cost of this certification program.Explore posts in the same categories: Library