A Tool to Help Students Stay on Track to Graduate With My Degree Path – Coming 10/15/12
Have your students ever wondered:
- What classes do I still need to graduate?
- What if I change my major?
- How do I plan what courses to take next semester?
Introducing, a tool to help students stay on a clear path to graduation! Starting October 15 – they will be able to log into their Online Student Center accounts and access this tool. Explore. Plan. Learn. Graduate.
My Degree Path is a web-based tool designed to help you stay on a clear path to graduation. It enables you and your advisor to review your coursework – past, present, and future – and evaluate which degree requirements you have completed and which remain to be completed.
- Provide real-time advice, 24/7 for students
- Outline a path to graduation for a specific GRCC program
- Allows for the creation of semester by semester degree plan
- Provides self-service capabilities
- Allows exploration of other GRCC programs (what if)
- Allows direct access to multiple related services and advice
More information available at grcc.edu/MyDegreePathExplore posts in the same categories: Counseling Advising & Retention Services