ESP Collecting Items for Grand Rapids Home for Veterans
The ESP employee group is collecting much needed items for the Grand Rapids Home for Veteran’s, from 10/28 – 12/19/13, for the holiday season.
Items needed include:
- Gift cards or certificates to fast food restaurants (such as McDonald’s)
- Lap blankets
- New or gently used clothing – size 2x or larger
- 100 piece puzzles
- Personal toiletries: body wash, mouthwash, deodorant, or cologne (for men or women)
- Pencils and letter writing pads/kits
- Postage Stamps
Donations will gladly be accepted at any of the following locations around campus:
- Colleen Copus (x2103) – Math Tutorial Lab – Rm 105 Cook Bldg.
- Tracy Payne (x3673) – Rm 101- Sneden Hall
- Janis Qualls (x4248) - Rm 318 – Science Bldg.
- Francisco Ramirez (x3181) – Enrollment Center – 1st Floor Main Bldg.
- Kathy Kolehouse (x3940) – Rm 100 – Music Bldg.
- Kim Musser (x4253) – College Park Plaza – 2nd Floor Lobby
Items will be collected every Thursday, then dropped off at the Grand Rapids Home for Veterans on Friday, December 20th. We would appreciate your support. Please help us, to help them. Thank you.Explore posts in the same categories: Community, ESP