Art and Bev’s Specials for November 3- 6. For more information, visit www.grcc.edu/artandbevs
- Spaghetti and Meatballs, garlic bread $5.00
- Soups: Fire Roasted Vegetable/Chefs Choice
- Burrito/Taco Bar $5.00
- Soups: Cream of Mushroom/Chefs Choice
- New Fresh Pasta Bar- No cans were harmed in the production of this meal. $5.00
- Soups: Bisque of Butternut Squash/Chefs Choice
- Breakfast Buffet $5.00
- Soups: Pepper Crab/Chefs Choice
On Monday November 2nd, GRCC will be moving GRCCWireless (the Student Wireless network) to our new Internet Service Provider. This move will occur prior to 8 a.m. on Monday. Testing has been done ahead of time and few problems are anticipated. Once completed, those using GRCCWireless should experience faster and more reliable internet connectivity. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Help Desk at 616-234-3688.
These are the latest offerings from the Learning Academy for Faculty & Staff. For more information, visit www.grcc.edu/la
- Tuesday, November 3 | DiSC Classic 9-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 4 | Scoring Ideas (Part of Innovation Series)
- Monday, November 9 | Camtasia Relay 3-4 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 10 | What’s New in Word 2007? 10-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 11 | Prioritizing, Selecting & Shaping Ideas for Innovation 1-3 p.m.
- Thursday, November 12 | Learn About Your Payroll & Benefits 2-3 p.m.
Zombies walk on Devil’s Night: 8 p.m. Friday at Calder Plaza
WOOD TV | Friday, 30 Oct 2009, 7:53 AM EDT
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD/AP) – The dead will rise Friday night and Grand Rapids Community College student Rob Bliss is once again behind it all. Bliss says he wants to make the world’s largest zombie walk official this year. (More)
Thousands expected at Grand Rapids Zombie Walk
WZZM TV | Updated:10/30/2009 8:04:06 AM
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (AP) — A community event organizer in Grand Rapids is resurrecting his “Zombie Walk” and expects thousands of people to stagger their way through it. [GRCC student] Rob Bliss says about 6,000 people have confirmed through his events page at Facebook.com that they will dress as brain-eating zombies and gather Friday night in downtown’s Calder Plaza. (More) Continue reading →