While preparing for the Holiday Shutdown, the IT Department would like to extend a few suggestions to help us all ease into the Winter 2010 semester:
- Unsure of a password? Call the Help Desk at 234-3688 to have your passwords reset as there will be no phone or email support during the shutdown period.
- New adjunct instructors will want to contact the Help Desk at 234-3688 to have their Novell network password set up before the Winter semester begins.
- Instructors – Test your ONLINE Center password prior to 12/23 at noon
- If you have been getting Novell expiration notifications in email during the last 30 days, be sure to change your password soon. There will not be anyone to reset it over the holidays.
- Help us in the transition of email servers by cleaning up any un-needed email and mailboxes in your GroupWise account.
- Change your GroupWise auto-reply (vacation message) to indicate when you will be returning
- Change your voice mail message to indicate when you will be returning.
More information: What to do before you go on Vacation/Holiday. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Help Desk at extension 3688 or email ITHELP@grcc.edu.