These are the latest offerings from the Learning Academy for Faculty & Staff:
Monday, February 15 | Blackboard Basics for Faculty 1-2 p.m.
Tuesday, February 16
- GroupWise Calendaring 10-11:30 a.m.
- Disability 101: Understanding the Experience of Students with Disabilities 2-4 p.m.
Wednesday, February 17
- Identifying Strategic Direction 9-11 a.m.
- Interview for Success 2-3:30 p.m.
Thursday, February 18 | Best Practices for Meetings 1-2 -p.m.
Friday, February 19 | Best Practices for Social Media 10:30-11:30 a.m.
Monday, February 22 | Blackboard — Creating & Management Assessments 1-2 p.m.
Tuesday, February 23 | Coping & Stress Management 9-11 a.m.
Wednesday, February 24
- CWEST (College Wide Event Scheduling Tool) Overview 10-11 a.m.
- Basics for Supervisors 2-3:30 p.m.
Thursday, February 25 | Dealing with Change 2-3:30 p.m.
For complete descriptions or to register, go to www.grcc.edu/currentlearning