Have you ever heard someone say, “I tried golf once but it wasn’t for me. It was intimidating and everything happened so fast. It was embarrassing and I didn’t understand it”? Learn the seven keys that every new – or almost new – golfer should know.
Spring is here — the time when a man’s — or women’s — fancy turns to GOLF! The Be Healthy Be Fit Program is hosting a session facilitated by Scott Seifferlein, local golf pro on Thursday, April 8 from 2:30-3:30 p.m. After attending this session, you will know:
- how to learn golf the right way
- the six steps to embarrassment free golf
- three secrets about enjoying the game that the golf courses will never tell you
- Scott’s new golfer tee-box system
- which clubs are for decorative purposes only
- how to select an instructor
Don’t forget the Annual GRCC Flanagan Golf Outing, held to raise funds for student scholarships, is coming up on Thursday, May 27 and you want to be ready. Register for this session at www.grcc.edu/currentlearning Scroll to the bottom of the page to the Wellness & Personal Enrichment section.