GRCC’s RaiderCard system is being upgraded to better serve students and to comply with new security regulations, and as a result it will be out of service from 6:00 p.m. Thursday, June 17, 2010 until 12:00 a.m. on Saturday, June 19, 2010.
How will this down time impact students?
- Student parking will be free during the down time.
- Student printing will still be available.
- All campus restaurants, Bookstore and departments will NOT accept the RaiderCards as method of payment during down time.
- RaiderCard Machines, copy and vending readers will also NOT accept RaiderCards.
- The RaiderCard tab on Blackboard will be disabled.
- Students will not be able to make payments with their RaiderCards in the Cashier’s Office.
- No new RaiderCards will be issued during the down time.
Questions regarding this upgrade may be directed to Paulo Teles (email@example.com)