Have you ever thought about a career with the federal government? Stop by the Applied Technology Center from 1:00-5:00 p.m. on November 3, 2010 and visit with representatives from several federal agencies to learn more about what opportunities are available. Representatives from various federal agencies will discuss entry-level job opportunities and the benefits of employment with the federal government. There will be opportunities for questions.
Agencies that will be on campus:
– United States Attorney’s Office
– U.S. Probation Office
– U.S. Secret Service
– Federal Public Defender
– Social Security Administration (SSA)
– Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
– U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
– U.S. Customs and Border Protection
– U.S. Department of Transportation
– U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
– U.S. Border Patrol
– U.S.Postal Inspection Service
In addition, there will be a variety of career-related events:
- 2:30-3:00 p.m. Seminar: Learn about the process of applying for federal jobs.
- 3:30-4:00 p.m. Panel Discussion
Sponsored by Counseling, Advising and Retention Services, Student Employment and Career Development Services.