Tuesday Canon will be rolling in more of the new copier/printers. These will be placed by your current copier/printer unless there is not enough room. If you have a particular area you would like them to place the new device instead, please let them know when they arrive on Tuesday. A couple Canon’s have been installed and IT is improving the process while getting student labs ready for the new semester. The full roll out will start in January. We will start by replacing the HP 9040’s with a target completion date of January 30th for the first 25 printers. The offices that currently have HP 9040’s will be contacted for a installation and training date.
The goal is to:
- Have labs loaded and ready for the start-up of the Winter Semester
- Lab Coordinators trained
- Lab Coordinators ready to assist students in this new technology
- The remainder of staff office areas set-up after semester start-up replacing the HP9040 models first with the remainder models to follow, unless your HP device dies first
- Each area scheduled ahead of time to let you know what date and time the new device will be implemented.
- A trained Canon representative to train staff.
- A video you can watch on your computer and then give it a try if you can not make the training session
- If you still need some assistance, your office ESP will gladly assist you or the instructions at the device should guide you through the basic process.