Think Pink! Visit The Raider Grille, Quite Café and The Sneden Café to make a difference during the month of October for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. We have collaborated with General Mills and the Local American Cancer Society to raise money for a great cause.
Ways that you can make a difference in the community:
- Save Yoplait Pink Lids; for each pink lid collected, General Mills will donate $.10 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Purchase Weekly Pink Specials at The Raider Grille; Quiet Café & Sneden Café. Proceeds from each item sold will be donated to our local American Cancer Society to help defer costs associated with Cancer treatments!
- Buy Bracelets; They are only $1.00 and proceeds will be donated to the Hope Lodge of Grand Rapids
Pink Specials at The Raider Grille, Quiet Café & Sneden Café:
- Week #1: Pink Velvet Cupcakes
- Week #2: Pink Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Week #3: Pink Big as Your Head Cookies
- Week #4 Pink Rice Crispy Treats