Yesterday, GRCC’s Job Training program held another successful graduation ceremony as approximately 100 students graduated in the areas of: Automotive Technician, Welding/Fabrication, Introduction to Construction, Green Construction Remodeling, Residential Construction, Construction Electrical, Computer Applications Specialist, Computer Support Technician and Machinist/CNC.
Speakers at the event included:
- Scott Mattson- Job Training Manager
- George Waite – Director, Leslie E Tassell M-TEC
- Fiona Hert – Dean, School of Workforce Development
- Mike Julian – Board Member, Tassell-Wisner-Botrall Foundation
- Richard Ryskamp – Trustee, GRCC BOT
Also in attendance was GRCC Board of Trustees member Richard Verburg.