Here are a few important reminders about our 100 Anniversary logo Competition:
- The deadline for entries is this Wednesday – yes, Halloween
- The top 25 entries will be selected by a jury, led by Visual Arts department head Nick Antonakis, this Friday, Nov. 2, 2012
- Voting for the winner will begin November 3, 2012, via Facebook
- If you haven’t already, “LIKE” the 100th Anniversary Facebook page, and encourage others to do so. (This will be the only way you will be able to vote for your favorite logo entry.)
- The winning logo will be the brand for our centennial celebration.
For more details, visit www.grcc.edu/100.