With the arrival of ice and snow, please use caution when walking on sidewalks and driveways near construction work on College Park Plaza. The parking spaces and left turn lane on the south side of Lyon Street will continue to be occupied by trash bins and fencing over the next several weeks.
Installation of the building’s new HVAC equipment and systems is scheduled to start on January 7, 2013.
What’s going on inside the building:
- Concrete footings for the new pump room located in the lower ramp have been placed.
- The temporary enclosure for the southeast corner of the roof is complete.
- Installation of the HW boiler piping has started on the sixth floor.
- The HW boiler piping has been demolished.
- Electrical Demolition continues in the ramp-level mechanical room and throughout the fifth and sixth floors.