Industry uses Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerencing to specify contractual requirements. Unfortunately, many people within industry have a flawed or incomplete understanding of the subject.
The Basic Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerencing course builds competence to correctly apply and interpret the rules, definitions, principles and symbols per the American National Standard, ASME Y14.5 – 2009, in only two days! This course provides a common language to improve communication, so set-up requirements and tolerance zones are clearly understood by all.
- the rules, definitions, and symbols of ASME Y14.5-2009.
- specified feature control frames.
- specified datum reference frames.
- the shape, size, and location of tolerance zones.
- features size requirements given specified tolerances.
The course runs 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. January 17 and 18, 2013, at Leslie. E Tassell M-TEC. The registration fee is $585. For more information, click here.