Some updates about renovations to College Park Plaza:
- Fireproofing patchwork of the steel and metal deck is complete on the second and third floors. The mezzanine is scheduled to be finished January 29, 2013.
- Installation of the HW process piping continues on the third and fourth floors.
- Electrical rough-ins continue on the fourth floor.
- Dry-wall, metal stud, and patchwork for some walls continues on the fourth floor.
- The mechanical contractor is installing ductwork on the fourth floor.
- The new air handling units for the ramp-level mechanical room have been set in place. Ductwork and piping continues to be installed in this area.
- Reinforcement of the steel I-beams is 20 percent complete on the sixth floor. The eight columns for the new chiller supports have been installed on the roof.
- Installation of the fire suppression piping has started on the sixth floor.