Facilities / Apartment Maintenance Starts March 4
Be ready to work! This training program gives you the potential to earn certifications in:
– Lead Renovation, Repair, and Painting
– HVAC Environmental Protection Agency
– Certified Pool Operator
– Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician
– Home Building Institute Facilities Maintenance Technician
– OSHA 10-hour Construction Safety
In 2013, networking has a whole new look!
Networks Matter 2.0 is unlike any training you have ever taken!
Not only do we provide you the tools to build stronger professional
relationships through communication, social networking and
technology: we also help you develop a strategy for developing
a professional network.
If you are…
– Ready to advance professionally
– Recently a displaced worker
– Unemployed / underemployed
– Low to moderate technology-savvy
Quality: Statistical Process Control II
Statistical Process Control (SPC) allows for real-time process
adjustments before product characteristics are out of specification.
Understanding the charts, the rules and some theory can help
operators make better decisions during production, and thus reduce
waste. Module I focuses on the average-range chart, importance of
accurate data, and interpreting for control conditions. Module II
continues with more theory, more charts and understanding capability