Get trained now as a facilities/apartment maintenance technician!
GRCC’s new training program gives you the potential to earn certifications in:
- lead renovation, repair, and painting.
- HVAC Environmental Protection Agency.
- Certified Pool Operator.
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician.
- Home Building Institute Facilities Maintenance Technician.
- OSHA 10-hour Construction Safety.
A special one-time scholarship of $500 is available for a limited time. All you need to do is take the ACT Workkeys Talent and Fit Assessment. Call 234-3400 for information.
Classes will be held 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays, and 7:30-11:30 a.m. Fridays from March 4, 2013, to May 13 at Tassell M-TEC. The program costs $3,150 (payment plan available). To register, click here.