Is everyone you know traveling for Spring Break? Well “travel” to Mexico with Chef Luba, Josh, and ATC Banquets and Catering next Tuesday March 5th from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm in The Heritage Dining Room. Why not grab your co-workers or invite a friend to come and enjoy lunch!
Menu – Mexican Inspired:
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Beef Tacos
- Mexican Rice
- Refried Beans
- Assorted Condiments (Fruit Salsa, Corn & Black Bean Salsa, Lettuce, Onion, Cheese, Tomato, Sour Cream, Hot Sauce).
- Desserts & Assorted “Fun” Beverages are included.
- *Gluten free and vegetarian options will be available.
- $12/person including beverage and dessert.
- Pay at the door, cash or check
- Reservations required!
- Please RSVP to Julie Otte email@example.com
- Need RESERVATIONS Friday at 4pm.
- To make this work, at least 25 people need to RSVP and ATTEND. **If we have an overwhelming response we can look at doing it again on Thursday the 7th.
- Heritage dining room
Date & Time:
- Tuesday, March 5th
- Time – 11:30am – 1:00pm