… Truth is many of our students are as well.
Good morning friends and colleagues,
The GRCC Food Pantry continues to help our students who are in high need of food. We are currently assisting fifty students. These students may have upwards of five dependents at home that the Food Pantry also serves.
Please consider grabbing any of the items on the list below during your grocery shopping adventures over the weekend. We also accept Meijer gift cards! Donations can be dropped off at the Office of Student Life and Conduct.
GRCC Student Food Pantry Top 10 Items of Need:
- Canned Soups and Stews – preferably chicken and beef varieties (please no tomato soup – we have plenty)
- Canned Chicken and Tuna
- Spaghetti Sauce (we are currently set on pasta)
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Canned Fruits & Apple Sauce
- Boxes/Bags of Breakfast Cereals
- Boxed Dinners – Tuna Helper, Hamburger Helper, etc. (we are all set on macaroni and cheese)
- Condiments – Mustard, Ketchup, Mayo, Pickles, and Salad Dressings
- Toiletries – Toilet Paper, Shampoo & Conditioner, Toothpaste, Laundry Detergent, and Dish Soap
Please note: When purchasing items, please remember that students are only allowed to take items that can fit in their tote bags – so individual sized items, when possible, are greatly appreciated instead of bulk-sized items.
Thanks for your consideration and continued support of this important program.