It is our 3rd year participating in the Blackboard Exemplary Course Award Program. In fact, last year Cheryl Kautz from the Computer Applications Department, received an Exemplary Course Award for her work and received the recognition at the national Blackboard Conference in New Orleans. This year, Szymon Machajewski, from the Computer Applications Department, submitted his course for review and the following faculty members have taken the opportunity to review course designs from colleges and universities from around the world:
- Lisa Gloege, Economics.
- Heather Richards, Social Sciences.
- Susan Williams, Social Sciences.
- Mursalata Muhammad, English.
ECP reviewers have noted the reviewing benefits:
- Reflect on opportunities on your own course design.
- Gain new perspectives and insights on course design.
- Learn best practices and areas for improvement for enhancing GRCC courses.
The Distance Learning and Instructional Technologies department would like to recognize and thank this group of faculty for their work to enhance teaching and learning at GRCC!
More information about the Blackboard Exemplary Course Award Program is available here: http://www.blackboard.com/About-Bb/Industry-Leadership/Catalyst-Awards/Exemplary-Course-Program.aspx