We are looking for your help to stock the pantry with our Food Drive Team Challenge. Each member of the winning team will receive two free Celebration Cinema movie tickets and one $30 gift card to the restaurant of their choice. Please read below for the rules and more information:
- Teams must have four participants (faculty, staff and/or students).
- Must designate one team member as team captain.
- You must register no later than Wednesday, April 17th at 5 PM. If your team registers after that date, there will be a $15 Meijer Gift Card “entry fee”.
- Collected food will be given a point value based on the attached sheet and the team that donates the most food in points will win.
- Teams may donate gift cards. Each dollar will equate to one point.
- Teams are responsible for dropping their donations off in the Office of Student Life and Conduct in containers or bags that are clearly marked with the team name.
- There will be a tally posted online and will be updated with current team standings.
While this challenge is designed for a team of four, we encourage teams to collect donations from anywhere- colleagues, neighbors, etc. You may start dropping off donations on Thursday, April 18, 2013. The food drive team challenge will conclude at 3:00 PM on Friday, May 3, 2013.
Please remember – All food donations must be non-perishable and in its original packaging. A complete list of food items and personal necessities can be found by clicking here or by visiting grcc.edu/foodpantry.
To register your team, click here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1h2TiTdW7bnQX_GEyyoz8A4DWBUoSPqWvScz_BpW1RLc/viewform
If you have further questions, please contact Evan Macklin at 616-234-3449 or email@example.com.