Highlights for Facility Use Policy (new):
- This is a new Policy
- The “Facility Use and Fee Structure” document was never a policy; the process for approval for use and related fee structures was not consistent across campus facilities
- The previous “Facility Use and Fee Structure” document has not been reviewed/updated since December 2001.
- Proposed policy establishes facility use intent, prioritizes use hierarchy and establishes expectations for fees
- This policy will apply to all campus facilities.
- GRCC’s fee structure must still be reviewed and updated.
- A fees and procedures document will still need to be developed.
Highlights of Recommended Changes to Policy 10.1, Tuition and Fees (revised)
- A provision for a separate dual enrollment rate was incorporated into the revised policy (item #4)
- The statement around universal fees was clarified (item #5)
- The statement indicating that any student that is not a United States Citizen will be charged out of state tuition was eliminated, and the section describing acceptable documentation to prove residency was expanded.
- The policy statement has been expanded to reference job training and construction trades.