Lisa Dopke, Grants Coordinator for GRCC, has created a new learning opportunity for all employees titled “Support Staff Professional Development (SSPD).”
This learning session is designed for staff members interested in learning more about applying for a Support Staff Professional Development (SSPD) grant to fund their external professional development activity.
Questions to be answered include:
- What is the SSPD program and what can I use an SSPD grant for?
- How are grant awardees selected?
- Where do I find information about the program and upcoming deadlines?
- What are the steps for applying for an SSPD grant?
- How are SSPD reimbursements processed?
Participants will also have the opportunity to ask questions, and begin completing their SSPD application during the session.
Two sessions are scheduled in September:
- Tues. Sept 17 from 9-10 AM in Room 351 Main
- Mon. Sept 23 from 2-3 PM in Room 351 Main
If you’re interested in attending, please register online at http://cms.grcc.edu/currentlearning.