In the ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor Training course, you’ll learn how to conduct effective and efficient internal audits. Focus will be given to the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 standard and how to audit to ensure compliance in your organization. This class is a mixture of teaching the requirements within the standard and a practical exercise that will give actual auditing experience.
You will learn:
- definition of a process.
- to identify the processes of your organization.
- to perform a “Process” audit.
- to ensure you perform process audits and still cover each requirement of ISO 9001:2008.
- the components of a valid audit deficiency.
- to ensure effective corrective action results from internal audits.
- to ensure your company is prepared for third-party audits.
This course runs 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 26 and 27, 2013; it costs $595. To register, click here.
The ISO 14001 Overview course provides a basic understanding of the ISO 14001 Standard. It includes the concept, development, publication, and evolution of the standard. You will be introduced to each of the ISO 14001 requirements and what is involved in the development of a business system that meets the requirements. You will also learn what to expect during the development and implementation process.
This course runs 8 a.m. to noon June 28 and costs $295. To register, click here.