Please register online at http://cms.grcc.edu/currentlearning or call Staff Development at ext. 4285.
GRCC Screening Committee Training
Wed June 26, 2013
Room 118 ATC
This learning session is designed to brief all screening committee team members regarding their roles and responsibilities in the search process. Topics that will be covered include:
A. Overview of Search Process
B. Position Approval Process
C. Recruitment/ SAAR Notebook Review Including:
- Screening Committee & Leadership Roles
- Candidate Screening/ Recruitment Solutions Training
- Interview Questions, Presentations/Demonstrations
- Diversity Considerations and Goals
- Effective Evaluation Tools and Consensus Decision-Making
- Human Resources Responsibilities.
Learning Objectives: Participants will understand their role in the selection of excellent candidates for staff and faculty positions and the hiring objectives, and legal parameters for assessing and recommending future staff and faculty members.
Workshop facilitated by employees in the Diversity Learning Center and Human Resources Department.