The first major project is nearing completion and all floors are now fully occupied! What happened while folks were away? College Park Plaza received:
- new heating and ventilation systems — this will greatly improve temperature quality and consistency in individual offices!
- lighting for improved light quality and energy efficiency.
- all new network wiring, switches and wireless routers.
- a new fire suppression system.
- new fixtures and porcelain in restroom facilities.
- new elevators.
- new carpet and paint in some areas.
The improvements to this building make College Park Plaza our second LEED certified facility!
Not bad for “Plan B”!
College Park Plaza now houses:
- The Foundation has returned to the first floor and Mezzanine area. Department Secretary – Ann Marie Birr, extension 3939.
- The Grants Department has returned to the annex area. Department Secretary – Delicia Wilondja, extension 2122.
- The Math Department has returned to the second floor. Department Secretary – Kimberly Musser, extension 4253.
- The Business Department is now located on the third floor. Department Secretary – Mary Gunderson, extension 4220.
- The English Department now occupies the fourth floor and the east side of the fifth floor. Department Secretary – Gail Brown (fourth floor), extension 4243.
- The Dental, Radiologic Tech and Occupational Therapy Assisting Department returned to the west side of the fifth floor. Department Secretary – Brenda Spratling, extension 3765.
- The Nursing Department returned to the sixth floor. Department Secretary – Sue Sarniak, extension 4238.
- Health Admissions is also now located on the sixth floor. Paula Naujalis, extension 4348.