Contracting Authority Policy (new)
- Ensures that contracts that obligate College time or resources receive appropriate review and are signed by appropriate College officials.
- Defines contracts to include: MOUs, affiliation agreements, clinical agreements, leases, partnership agreements, articulation agreements
- Only the President, EBCO or their designees may sign contracts.
- Purchasing agreements that do not obligate the College beyond the current fiscal year and do not have renewal provisions may be signed by the BCO without prior review and approval.
- The Executive Director of Purchasing may request review of agreements that contain unusual or complex terms and conditions.
- Establishes a process and timeline for contract review by general counsel and appropriate EBCO.