GRCC student Daniel Mansel has put together a list of photo department students, staff and alumni who have pieces in ArtPrize this year. He also put together a Google map with all of the locations highlighted, including information for each piece and GRCC photographer.
To see the map, click here.
GRCC 2013 ArtPrize pieces:
- Nicole Yeager, “Living Canvas” – Lantern Coffee Bar & Lounge.
- Ellen Arden, “Metamora : A Discourse on Depression,” Women’s City Club.
- Keenan Zost, “The Incandescent Man,” Rocky’s Bar and Grill.
- Taylor Bishop, “Concealed Wetlands: Rendering the Invisible,” Boardwalk Condos.
- Jean Orians, “Walk a Mile in Her Boots,” Westminster Presbyterian Church.
- Tony Wright, “Broken Eyes,” Westminster Presbyterian Church.
- Manuel Diaz, “Morocco,” Rockwell Republic.
- James Soles, “Ol’ Oliver,” West Coast Coffee.
- Daniel Mansel, “Collision,” West Coast Coffee.
- Jonathan Lopez, “Digging Days,” Vertigo Music.
- Paul Willis, “Art Students,” Amway Grand Plaza Hotel.
- Thomas White, “The Grand River –Downtown Grand Rapids,” Pub 43.
- Eric Burke, “Gateway to Your Soul,” Pub 43.
- Miranda Haddix, “70 MPH, ” Central District Cyclery.
- Michael Thayer, “Nulla Ars Sublimior,” Rocky’s Bar and Grill.
- Dianne Carroll Burdick, “Water for Trees,” Women’s City Club.