The Advanced Manufacturing Series is an introduction or update for those in manufacturing or interested in manufacturing. You may take one workshop, a combination of workshops, or the entire series. If you successfully complete four core courses (16 hours) plus an additional four courses (12 to 16 hours), you will receive an Introduction to Advanced Manufacturing Certificate from GRCC.
- Lean Manufacturing Overview
- Blueprint Reading for Manufacturing I
- Basic Metrology – Using Precision Measurement Tools
- Problem Solving – 8 Steps and 5 Whys
- Manufacturing Terminology, Processes and Practices
- Blueprint Reading for Manufacturing 2
- Working Better in Teams
- Sustainability – Greening the Workplace
- Quality Products and Quality Management Systems
- Statistical Process Control – SPC 1
- Statistical Process Control – SPC 2
Courses start in October 2013. For more information or to register, click here.