Changes include the following:
- Expanded to cover volunteers.
- Addresses use as well as abuse of controlled substances.
- Provides clear investigatory procedures for incidents involving both students and staff.
- Penalties are consistent with GRCC’s Misconduct policy re: zero tolerance offenses.
- Removed language related to evaluation of Drug and Alcohol Prevention Program from the policy. This will be incorporated into the annual DAPP document that will be shared with all students and staff as required by law.
To see the policy, follow this link: 6-24_drug_and_alcohol_policy