Join your colleagues from 3-6 pm on Wednesday (March 19th) in the Meijer Center for Business Studies (2nd Floor of the Main Building) to learn something new, connect with faculty across campus, and to explore innovative ideas that integrate technology into teaching and learning.
Topics to be presented today include:
- Teaching the Theory and Applications of Gas Chromatography- Mass Spectrometry * Across the Chemistry Curriculum at GRCC, Jennifer Batten
- Online Research Gateway: GRCC Library Subject Guides, Lori DeBie
- i>clicker Anonymous Polling: Bringing Social Statistics Into the Classroom, Shelia Schindler
- Just-In-Time UDL, Ann Alexander
- Educator or Glasshole?, Garry Brand
- Using i>clicker for discussing sensitive issues, Dan Anderson
- Collaborative Student Research Using Blackboard Groups, Tony Dykema-VanderArk
- Using Lecture and Screen Capture, Gary Ebels
There is no advanced registration required and this event is free! Simply drop by any time to participate! Every faculty member who attends will be registered to win a GoPro HERO3 White Edition camera! For more information, please visit www.grcc.edu/showcase .