Come celebrate your colleagues who have integrated innovative teaching and learning practices while making meaningful contributions to our community this winter through service learning. This program and awards presentation will feature interviews and powerful video of the work of each team, and a (huge) check presentation.
Date & Location:
Friday, April 25th from 3:00-5:00pm at the Kendall College of Art and Design of Ferris State University Woodbridge N. Ferris Building located at 17 Pearl St. NW, Room 217.
Please RSVP at http://www.grcc.edu/armenawards
Come to celebrate the work (Our Finalists)
- Hope Hagan and her Business & Technical Writing course is partnering with the Covenant House.
- Aleta Anderson and her Introductory German course is partnering with Palmer Elementary School.
- Sarah Krajewski and her Biology for Educators course is partnering with Immaculate Heart of Mary School.
- Dr. Sherry Knoppers and her Community Transcultural Nursing course is partnering with South End Community Outreach Ministry.
- Gayl Beals and his Automotive Job Training course is partnering with Mel Trotter Ministries.
- Jolanta Lanier and her Personal Health course is partnering with the American Cancer Society.
- Bethann Talsma and her Office Ethics and Etiquette course is partnering with Gilda’s Club.
Come to learn how you can participate in this event.