There are four remaining Active Shooter Response Training sessions on the Staff Development schedule.
IF YOU HAVE NOT PREVIOUSLY ATTENDED THIS TRAINING AT FACULTY OR ESP LEARNING DAY, ADJUNCT DINNER, OR AT A SESSION FOR THE DEPARTMENT YOU WORK IN, PLEASE REGISTER FOR ONE OF THE REMAINING SESSIONS BELOW.
This training is required for all college staff and faculty. The 90 minute training session be presented by GRCC Police Chief Rebecca Whitman and Lieutenant Scott Merlo, and will:
- describe what an active shooter is
- detail the ‘Run Hide Fight’ response to an active shooter situation
- explain ways to recognize and report potential threats to our campus
- answer any questions attendees may have
Dates and locations of the sessions are as follows:
- Mon April 21st from 3-4:30 PM in Room 247 Main
- Wed April 23rd from 8:30-10:00 AM in Room 247 Main
- Tue April 29th from 3-4:30 PM in Room 108 Sneden
- Wed April 30th from 12-1:30 PM in Room 213 Cook Hall
Please register online at: http://www.grcc.edu/staffdevelopment/currentlearningopportunitiesregistration or by calling Staff Development at ext 4285.