Performance management is about creating a work environment that helps GRCC meets its goals. Our performance evaluation tool is intended to:
- engage employees and inspire greater employee commitment
- clarify roles and responsibilities
- hold our employees accountable
- improve the overall performance of GRCC and our goals for student success.
The session will be an overview of the Meet & Confer Merit Compensation System (formerly called our ‘pay for performance’ system).
Learning Objectives: Participants will:
- Gain an overall understanding of the Meet & Confer Merit Compensation System
- Review performance evaluation tool (slight changes)
- Review worksheet supervisors used to recommend pay increases (slight changes)
- Ask questions about the new system and roll out.
Sessions available on the following dates and times:
- Mon April 28 from 3-4 PM in Room 016 Admin
- Wed April 30 from 9-10 AM in Room 016 Admin
- Fri May 2 from 1:30-2:30 PM in Room 016 Admin
- Mon May 5 from 12-1 PM in Room 016 Admin
- Wed May 7 from 2-3 PM in Room 016 Admin
- Fri May 9 from 9-10 AM in Room 016 Admin
Registration is available online at http://www.grcc.edu/staffdevelopment/currentlearningopportunitiesregistration or by calling Staff Development at ext 4285.