The Dunk Tank Lineup is set and ready to go!
Please join us during Welcome Week on Tuesday, September 9th from 10 am to 1 pm to dunk some of your colleagues. We are asking employees to donate a minimum of $1.00 to throw a few pitches. Dr. Ender will match the total funds donated up to $500.00. All the proceeds will be given to The United Way to help support our community needs. We hope to see you out there!
- 10:15-10:30 a.m. — John Cowles, dean of Student Success and Retention.
- 10:30-10:45 a.m. — Kurt Meinders, IT customer support manager.
- 10:45-11 a.m. — Rebecca Whitman, chief of Campus Police.
- 11-11:15 a.m. — Arielle Brown, president of the Student Alliance.
- 11:15-11:30 a.m. — David Anderson, chief information officer.
- 11:30-11:45 a.m. — Sara Dorer, director of Student Life and Conduct.
- 11:45 a.m. to noon — Jason Schueller, coordinator of placement testing.
- noon to 12:15 p.m. — Brandon Sinclair, president of the Campus Activities Board.
- 12:15-12:30 p.m. — Evan Macklin, coordinator of Student Life and Conduct.
- 12:30-12:45 p.m. — Evan Macklin, coordinator of Student Life and Conduct.
Pingback: Photos from Club Day | GRCC Today
Pingback: Photos from Welcome Week’s Club Day | GRCC Today