Here are some of the 100 Ways to Give projects that have been organized for September:
- The Admissions and Enrollment Center is collecting 100 bottles of HE (high-efficiency) laundry detergent for Ronald McDonald House.
- The English Department wants to provide 100 books for the laboratory preschool.
- The library and the Criminal Justice Department are teaming up to collect 200 paperbacks — new or used — for Kent County Jail inmates.
Our drop boxes are being set up this week! You can drop off items being collected for 100 Ways to Give projects — to drop boxes at:
- the Enrollment Center.
- the Student Success Center in Sneden Hall.
- at Tassell M-TEC.
- in the Student Life office at the Student Center.
- the first-floor circulation desk at the library.
GRCC’s Finance & Administration management staff plans to provide 100 hours of job shadowing this October. If you know students who might be interested, have them e-mail the Purchasing Department by September 19 at email@example.com to find out more.
To see the full list of projects, click here. When getting involved don’t forget to share it on social media by using #GRCC100years and #100waystogive on Twitter and Instagram, and “Grand Rapids Community College” on Facebook.