Open Door directors Michelle Urbane, Fred Sebulske and Duane Davis have assembled a talented cast from GRCC students, alumni and community members:
- Lisa Butler, as Pat Pulliam.
- Jon Clausen, as Arthur Andrews, Frank McCarthy and Apple Tech.
- Robbie Ellis, as Jack, a baseball player, Michael in addition to being a vocalist and dancer.
- Craig Hammerlind, as John Tirrell and Director.
- Madeline Jones, as Jill.
- Todd Lewis, as Jesse Buttrick Davis.
- Sammy Publes, as Juan Olivarez.
- Jim Schafer, as Steven Ender.
- Calin Skidmore, as Dick Calkins.
- Tracey Walker, as Anne Mulder.
- Ellie Frances, as a female student, in addition to being in an ensemble, a vocalist and a dancer.
- Solomon Gant, as a male student in addition to being in an ensemble.
- Jerry Jones, as a male student in addition to being in an ensemble.
Music faculty member Brian Morris will lead the orchestra: Brandan Grinwis, David Hay and Debora DeWitt. Thomas Moss was the rehearsal accompanist.
The award-winning design team for Open Door includes: choreographer Kathy Gibson, assistant choreographer Ellie Frances, stage manager Chris Carnevale, scenic designer Christian Poquette, lighting designer Catherine Marlett Dreher, costume designer Marcia VanKuiken, assistant costume designer Jamie Heeringa, projection designer David Kolenda, sound designer Kyle Los, properties designer Tracey Walker and hair designer Neil Trevisan.
For tickets and click here.