- 100 of each of the wish list items below for the Grand Rapids Home for Veterans, with Student Records, the Veteran’s Office and Mathematics in November 2014.
-$10 gift cards for Meijer, McDonald’s or Wendy’s
-c, d or AAA batteries
-For Men and Women: cologne, body wash or deodorant
- 100 pounds of food to the GRCC Student Food Pantry, with the Counseling and Career Center in November 2014.
- Toys for Tots, with Student Life in December 2014.
- 100 hats, 100 gloves, and 100 socks for elementary students, with Upward Bound in December 2014 and January 2015.
You can bring items for any 100 Ways to Give projects to drop boxes at:
- the Enrollment Center.
- the Student Success Center in Sneden Hall.
- at Tassell M-TEC.
- in the Student Life office at the Student Center.
- the first-floor circulation desk at the library.
To see the full list of projects, click here. When getting involved, don’t forget to share it on social media by using #GRCC100years and #100waystogive on Twitter and Instagram, and “Grand Rapids Community College” on Facebook.