GRCC’s veterans and student records offices and mathematics department are teaming up to collect items for veterans through December.
Items needed include:
- $10 gift cards for places such as Meijer, McDonald’s and Wendy’s.
- cologne, body wash and deodorant for both men and women.
- AAA, C and D batteries.
- lap blankets for both men and women.
You can bring items for any of the 100 Ways to Give projects to drop boxes at:
- the enrollment center.
- the student success center in Sneden Hall.
- at Tassell M-TEC.
- in the student life office at the Student Center.
- the first-floor circulation desk at the library.
To see the full list of 100 Ways to Give projects, click here. When getting involved, don’t forget to share it on social media by using #GRCC100years and #100waystogive on Twitter and Instagram, and “Grand Rapids Community College” on Facebook.