GRCC is providing Microsoft Office 365 for personal use to all active employees and students free of charge.
This package gives you the latest version of the full Office productivity suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. Plus, get these benefits to make Microsoft Office easier and more convenient than ever:
- Online and offline access to familiar applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- The freedom to install Office applications on up to 5 PCs and Macs, and 5 iPads, iPhones, and Android Phones
- 1 TB of online storage with automatic syncing through OneDrive for Business
To get Microsoft Office 365 on your personal device(s), follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Microsoft Office 365 for Education website (http://products.office.com/en-us/student/office-in-education)
- Click the Find out if you’re eligible button.
- Enter your GRCC Email address in the provided text box.
- Click the Sign Up button.
- Log into your GRCC Email account.
- Open the Microsoft Office 365 Registration email. Note: The registration email may end up in your FuseMail spam folder. If you do not receive this email you may need to adjust your junk mail handling to allow messages from @email.microsoftoffice.com. If need assistance accessing your FuseMail account, please contact IT Customer Support.
- Follow the instructions in the Microsoft Office 365 Registration email to create your Microsoft account.
- Download the desired applications via the provided link(s).
If you have trouble installing Office on your personal device(s), this guide may resolve your issue: http://aka.ms/office365help.