In celebration of GRCC’s 100 years, the Academic Support Center and the Academic Testing Center are combining efforts to collect 100 children’s books on behalf of Safe Haven Ministries. Safe Haven Ministries offers comprehensive domestic abuse services to women and their children.
During the month of March, new or gently used children’s books, particularly books about feelings, can be dropped off at one of the following 100 Ways to Give drop box locations:
- the enrollment center.
- the student success center in Sneden Hall.
- at Tassell M-TEC.
- in the student life office at the Student Center.
- the first-floor circulation desk at the library.
- ATC Tutorial and Open Computer Lab, room 215 ATC.
- Biology Learning Center, room 106 CSC.
- Business Tutorial and Computer Lab, room 201 CAH.
- Calculus and Physical Science Tutorial Lab, room 103 CSC.
- Health Science Resource and Tutorial Lab, room 401 CAH.
- Math Tutorial Lab, room 105 CAH.
- Language Arts Tutorial Lab, room 501 CAH.
- Academic Testing Center, 325 SCC.
To see the full list of 100 Ways to Give projects, click here. When getting involved, don’t forget to share it on social media by using #GRCC100years and #100waystogive on Twitter and Instagram, and “Grand Rapids Community College” on Facebook.