Below is a run down of the specials that will be offered during Student Employee Appreciation Week, which is April 13 – April 17 this year:
- Daily basket raffles (put together by various department around campus).
- Free Muffin at Patatas.
- Free Meal upgrade at Subway.
- Free Bag of chips at the Bookstore.
- Complementary dessert, beverage OR appetizer with the purchase of an entree or salad at The Heritage Restaurant.
- $2.00 off any purchase at the Raider Grille, Quiet Cafe or Sneden Café.
- Free Ice Cream Sundae at Art & Bev’s on Wednesday, April 15 from 10:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Student Employee & Supervisor Celebration on Friday April 17th from 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (see below for details).
On Friday, April 17 we will be providing a special lunch prepared by ATC Banquet and Catering in the ATC Atrium starting at 11:30 a.m. This will run until approximately 12:30 p.m. when we will begin making our way over to the Spectrum Theater for a special performance by a singing impressionist, comedian and magician (one of the tops in the world) that has a show in Vegas! Here is a short clip of our performer: http://brandonstyles.com.