In 40 hours, you can be ready for entry-level manufacturing work!
Topics for GRCC’s Manufacturing Readiness Program were selected by human resource managers. You’ll learn what you need to succeed and grown in a manufacturing career. Those who successfully complete the program are guaranteed at least two interviews with a West Michigan manufacturer! A high school diploma or GED is required.
Course topics include:
- communication and teamwork.
- measurement and manufacturing math.
- understanding basic quality assurance.
- basic blueprint reading.
- workplace skills.
- interviewing techniques.
Classes are scheduled for:
- 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. June 18.
- 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. on June 19, 22 and 23.
- 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on June 24.
- 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. June 25 (interviews).
To learn more or to sign up, click here.