GRCC’s Advanced Manufacturing Series is an introduction or update for those in manufacturing or interested in manufacturing. You may take one workshop or a combination of workshops.
Core courses include:
- Lean Manufacturing Overview.
- Blueprint Reading for Manufacturing 1.
- Basic Metrology and Measurement System Error.
- Problem Solving – 8 Steps and 5 Whys.
Elective courses include:
- Manufacturing Terminology, Processes, and Practices.
- Blueprint Reading for Manufacturing 2.
- Working Better in Teams.
- Quality Products and Quality Management Systems.
- Statistical Process Control – SPC 1 (elective).
- Statistical Process Control – SPC 2 (elective).
For details or to register, click here.