Visit www.grcc.tv for a listing of new programming for September 7-13, 2015.
Spending too much time planning, problem-solving, daydreaming, or thinking negative or random thoughts can be draining. It can also make you more likely to experience stress, anxiety and symptoms of depression. Practicing mindfulness exercises, on the other hand, can help you direct your attention away from this kind of thinking and engage with the world around you.”
What are the benefits of mindfulness exercises?
- Reduced stress, anxiety and depression
- Less negative thinking and distraction
- Improved mood
Grand Rapids Community College Online Sale will be ending today, September 3 at 7 pm. This sale may feature retired College technology and resources including laptops, desktops, monitors, electronics, lost & found items, and many others! A specific inventory listing will be available the day of the sale.
The online sale may be accessed by visiting GRCC’s Online Store http://grcconlinestore.pixafyhosting.com/index.php. Please keep in mind that no inventory will be displayed until July 23 at 7 am. For more information please visit GRCC’s Purchasing Department website http://www.grcc.edu/purchasing/onlinestore.
Grand Rapids Community College does not guarantee complete sets. All items will be sold as is. Inventory must be picked up the following day of the sale. Purchased items must be removed from the college campus within two weeks from date of sale as indicated above (by appt).
Sept. 2, 2015; WOOD TV
- Thu Sept 10 from 9:00-10:30 AM in Room 220, ATC
- Tue Sept 15 from 9:00-10:30 AM in Room 220 ATC
- Wed Sept 16 from 9:00-10:30 AM in Room 525 Cook Hall
- Thu Sept 17 from 9:00-10:30 AM in Room 525 Cook Hall
- Tue Sept 22 from 9:00-10:30 AM in Room 351 Main
- Wed Sept 23 from 9:00-10:30 AM in Room 525 Cook Hall
- Thu Sept 24 from 9:00-10:30 AM in Room 217 ATC