SICE is hosting the biennial Nations Cup, a competition among teams of culinary students representing six countries, from October 22 to 24.
The students will showcase their skills and creativity by tackling six “mystery box” contests plus participating in a National Team Dish cookoff. You can view the action, starting at 8 a.m. October 22, through a live feed or by following #nationscup of #GRCC on Instagram and Twitter.
Starting at 8 a.m. October 22, you can catch the action through a live feed or by following #nationscup or #GRCC on Instagram and Twitter.
Teams and coaches:
- United States, chef Sasha Ahmed.
- Canada, chef Kevin Boyce.
- Italy, chef Vitoantonio Mangini.
- Mexico, chef Rodrigo Ibanez.
- Scotland, chef Gary Maclean.
- Barbados, chef Antonelle Colarita Byer.