GRCC Players present Arthur Miller’s ALL MY SONS
Directed by GRCC alumnus Jason Marlett, the cast includes: Maxton Smith, Sydney Doornbos, Austin Millard, Jason Reimink, Allie Dells, Bradon Muilenburg, and Bonnie Smith.
We’re also excited to have two guest artists working on this wonderful production with us:
Amy Osborn (playing Kate Keller) and Greg Rogers (playing Joe Keller).
Call (616) 234-3946 for tickets. GRCC students: $3, GRCC faculty/staff: $5
Curtain: 8pm Nov 12 through Nov 14
Gov. Rick Snyder launches statewide tour to promote skilled trades
Nov. 9, 2015; MLive
GRAND RAPIDS, MI — Gov. Rick Snyder gazed out into an audience of around 250 Kent Career Tech Center students Monday, Nov. 9, and said he was looking at Michigan’s economic future and it is bright.
… In October, Grand Rapids Community College was among 18 Michigan community colleges Snyder announced would be receiving $50 million to train students for careers in the high-wage, high-skill, and high-demand skilled trades jobs.
GRCC was designated $3.9 million for programs in machine tool, welding, assemblers and fabricators, HVAC, automotive technician, and hospitality education.
The Alliance of Professional Support Staff is sponsoring a food drive for Kids’ Food Basket through November 19. Over 200 volunteers daily in this local community organization pack and deliver sack suppers through public schools in Grand Rapids, Muskegon and Holland, to assure that lunch is not the last meal of the day for nearly 7,000 students every school day.
Wish List Items:
- Individual fruit cups or pudding cups
- Cracker packs
- Granola bars
- 100% fruit juice boxes
- Snack size zipper bags
- Bulk pretzels
- Cheerios (plain)
- Bulk Cheez-Its or Goldfish crackers
- Brown or white paper lunch sacks, 8lb or extra large size
- Tracy Payne, 313 Student Center.
- Staci Dever, 266 Main.
- Janis Qualls, 318 Science Center.
- Stacey Herrick, 202 White Hall.
- Mary Gunderson, 102 Tassell M-TEC.
- Mary Lou Kersjes & Theresa Kent, 113 Sneden.
- Kristen Doneth, 423 Main.
- Kelsee Mullins, 212 ATC.
- Penni Weninger, 2nd Floor Admin.
Please join the Visual Arts Department today, Tuesday, November 10th, at a reception for our latest exhibit in the GRCC Collins Art Gallery. The exhibit features the work of faculty and recent graduates of Kendall College’s Illustration Department.
Light refreshments will be served between 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. in the Gallery, which is located on the fourth floor of the Main Building.
GRCC Christian Fellowship Faculty Staff Events:
- Prayer meetings: Nov 11 and Dec 9 at 12-1 pm in room 20 in the Student Life office.
- Annual Christmas Party: December 2 from 2-4 pm stop by Multipurpose Room in the Student Center as your schedule allows.
Everyone is welcome to attend any event.
Thank you for all you do for the GRCC community.