The Armen Awards were announced on April 22:
- First place — Katie Vander Meer’s Introduction to Computer Programming students, who taught computer programming logic to Orchard View Elementary fifth-graders.
- Second place — Holly VanRyn and students in her Restaurant Leadership and Management course, who teamed up with Baxter Community Center’s mentoring program to teach youth fine-dining etiquette.
- Third place — Leigh Kleinert and students in her General Human Anatomy and Physiology course, who partnered with Jenison International Academy to provide an in-person, interactive biology lab for online high school students.
- Finalist — Lauren Elliott and students in her Introduction to Biology course, who partnered with Blandford Nature Center to give students real-world applications to ecology.
- Finalist — Margie Erlandson and students in her Fashion Merchandising course, who partnered with Lemmen-Holton Cancer Pavilion to design, produce and deliver hand-crafted quilts for cancer patients.